Thursday, April 12, 2007

A tired subject

I have a feeling that I'm going to be talking about reacredidation a lot in the next few weeks.... or months? (I hope not)

It's anyone's guess as to when this will happen. What I have heard is that adoptions can continue in some regions even without being accredited. Huh? (You say) I don't know. I'm just saying what I've heard from others. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but even our agency commented that last time their accredidation ran out, they just kept doing adoptions as usual and everything worked out fine.

If that really is true, this whole accredidation thing seems pretty silly. Why do they have it? Why am I worried?

Oh, and by the way:

I'm heading to Lincoln tomorrow to do the Secretary of State Seal on all 257 documents that we had notarized yesterday and today.

Here's the tough part: They charge $10 PER DOCUMENT...... (gulp.)

No comments: