Monday, April 23, 2007

The music is in me

Not much to report on the adoption front. As I stated before, we're "waiting for a referral".

But I haven't discussed the concert lately. It's still coming together. Actually, it's more than just "coming together". It IS together. Most of the upfront work is done. Now it's just a matter of executing the plan.

If you're interested in helping, I would say the biggest thing is just getting the word out there. (If your not in the Omaha area, then call all of your Omaha friends.... everybody has Omaha friends, right? ......... Anybody? .............. Hello?.........

Anyway, as I was saying, get the word out. Email the youtube link of the promo. (The 2 minute version, not the 10 minute version) Email the website link too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAqGR_Oofa8

www.voiceofthevoicelessconcert.com

Thanks.

No comments: