Monday, April 30, 2007

FRUA

There is a chatroom out there well-known by the Russian adoption community as FRUA. (Families for Russian and Ukrainian Adoptions). For the most part, it's a wonderful community of people that provide all sorts of discussion and answers to the thousands of questions that come about from adopting. There are times where some of the discussions get a little heated and petty, but Katie and I enjoy checking things out from time to time. (Especially concerning the accredidation thing)

But here's the thing: The chat site has been down for like... a WEEK! What's going on here?!? I need my FRUA!!!! (It's like a drug fix)

Worse yet, none of us can talk to each other to find out why the site is down. So instead, I have to post it here and wait to see if I'm the only one...

(Also: Sorry I didn't post much last week. We were on vacation, but I didn't feel like posting that on the internet while we were gone)

2 comments:

Elle said...

I did notice FRUA being down. In the mean time might I suggest http://soulofadoption.com/forum/index.php

It is a great resource as many of us are finished PAPs. I'm always an advocate for Soul of Adoption.

Anonymous said...

I'm having FRUA withdrawal (OUCH!!!) too--I check every day. . .

HappyMom4