Monday, October 29, 2007

Another Zac Dream

I had another Zac dream the other night. (These dreams are actually becoming quite common now-a-days) Although he wasn't really a character in the dream, it was certainly about him.

I don't remember all the details, but somehow Katie and I were eating dinner in a Russian restaurant. (No doubt, we were "in the neighborhood") and as luck would have it, Vladimir Putin was also dining in the same restaurant.

Somehow our translator appeared on the scene and told us that it was "Katie's turn" to talk to Mr. Putin. As she began to make her way across the room, everyone else in the restaurant started chanting "Let Him Go! Let Him Go!"

The funniest part was that they were chanting this in Russian. (Keep in mind, I don't really know Russian..... so, now I'm wondering, "How in the world did I have Russian in my dream?" ...... and even moreso, "How was I able to translate it correctly?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe there were subtitles?

Anonymous said...

I had totally wild dreams when we were in the process of our first adoption too.

Once I dreamed that we showed up to complete the adoption and they didn't want to let us have our Dd--kept trying to make us take these severely physically handicapped kids that we couldn't have accomodated in any form in our tiny trailer that we had at the time . . . nightmares.

So far not so many dreams this time around.