Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"Hit the break Jake"

I've said it before and I'll say it again. My son can play some serious baseball. After hitting the ball over the fence 5 TIMES IN A ROW, I decided to get the video camera out. He was a bit distracted by the "camera crew", so he didn't hit it quite as well, but check out his 2nd at bat.

SIDE NOTE: I have no idea where he gets his talent. A few years ago, I was actually benched by my church slow-pitch softball team. (The ultimate low point in my baseball career... actually, it wasn't really a "low point"... rather more of the epitome).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The real classic would have been if he had taken out the window...he can really hit it! Way to go Jake! :-)

Love, Jenni

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Your son says, "boom sha kalaka"? That is too awesome! I love it. An athlete in the making.

Kelli said...

I see a scholarship in his future! Start figuring out how to spend all of that college fund! :)