Friday, October 12, 2007

A day in my life

So I warned you all that I may turn this blog into a journal of everyday life while we wait for Zachy. (Which is what my son, Jake, calls him now)

A couple of guys at work were talking outside of my office and the conversation went something like this.

"What do you think about Boeing right now?"

"Bowling. Yea, I like bowling."

The next thing I know 7 of us are headed to the local bowling establishment for a quick 2 game tournament over the lunch hour. I'm proud to announce that I was the "winner take all". I now have 50 extra dollars that I didn't have when I woke up this morning. The funny part was seeing a bunch of guys in their 30's dressed in suits and ties out on the bowling lanes. I'm sure people were wondering what in the world we were doing.

The 50 bucks will come in handy this weekend while I'm at the Husker game on Saturday and the Chiefs game on Sunday. Go Red!

3 comments:

A Room to Grow said...

The one thing at work we all rally around is cake.

Anonymous said...

Boo hoo! We're certainly not rallying around my husband's "beloved Huskers" this evening. Tomorrow we'll love them again, but I can't help but wonder who the coach and A.D. will be next week. Go Chiefs??!?

Anonymous said...

The Chiefs won! The midwest is still alive!