Monday, June 18, 2007

Good Morning!

Hey everyone. I can't tell you what a difference a good night sleep makes. Of all the things they DON'T have here in Novo, they make up for with their pillows. This hotel has the best pillow I've ever slept on in my life. As my wife can attest, I'm kind of a picky pillow person. I'm not sure what it was exactly but it was the perfect combination of feathers and firmness.... and the fact that I needed sleep more than anything else.

Anyway, it's about 6:00 in the morning here. We bullied our way into the computer lab and I even tried to plug my laptop in when nobody was looking. Unfortunately, it didn't work. So we're officially unable to Skype here. It really stinks b/c I would like to talk to my older two kids right now. (I love you guys!)

Today, we're going to see the kids in reverse order. Molly first, Zac second. After that, I'm not really sure what the plan is. More paperwork? Who knows. What I do know is that we leave already tomorrow. It really has been a whirlwind trip.

I love you all and will talk to you soon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you again! Enjoy your day with Zac and Molly and I'm also glad you got some rest. It's funny, I'm thinking on your time now...I've been checking the computer for the last hour or so thinking you might wake up :-) I'll check again when I'm just getting going and you are just getting back....strange! Really, just have a great day with the kids...what a fast trip!

Love to all, Jenni

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy and Daddy,

We went for a walk. We are having fun in Kearney. We went to the Big Apple too. Nannie will send you a picture on your email.

I love you. Tell Molly and Zac I love them too. H & J

Anonymous said...

One more thing - I love you and I hope you can fix your laptop too. Hallie and Jacob

Anonymous said...

Hope this is a great day for all four of you. Please give those grandkids hugs from Nannie and Poppie. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! We enjoyed the "pillow talk" but are anxious for more Z and M details. from an interested blogger in Kearney NE!! (initials are WWK).

Anonymous said...

Joy! Joy! Joy! and more Joy! What a lucky two children to have devoted parents wanting them sooo much! Take care and travel safely back to us with all those pictures. I know the departure will be harder now, but not too much longer and you'll be bringing those two home to Omaha. Congrats on all the plans you have made so far. Aunt Anica and Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

I actually had to leave the computer to go to the store. I just got back and am so glad to hear you have both had some rest. We hope all 4 of you have a wonderful day together. Warren is fine. He bit me again so I know he still loves me. Be safe and love your new babies. Grammy

Anonymous said...

hallie i love you abthyrgyilloopmkg

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie and Ryan,
I have been following your story. It is so exciting! I have been thinking about your awesome experience all day. Can't wait to hear the whole story in person!
See you soon. God Bless~
Keli

Anonymous said...

I think we check your blog thirty times a day to see if there are any new entries. We thought about you all day and how awesome it was for you to finally meet Zac and Molly. Can't wait to hear about your second day with them. Have a safe trip home. The Furstenaus