Tuesday, June 5, 2007

So much to say

There is so much going on right now. So much, in fact, that I feel that I'm missing a ton of things with this blog. The stranger part is that I'm not sure if I want to blog things. If you look way back at my first entry, I said something to the effect of "why would anyone want to blog? It only creates something that can be used against you."

I can't help but feel paranoid that "they" are watching and if I SAY something wrong or DO something wrong that "they'll" take away my kids. And yes, in a short amount of time they have become "my kids". I look at those pictures all the time. I've hung them up at work. I keep another copy in my pocket. I've memorized their faces. I can see them when I close my eyes.

Therefore, I'll tell you that my blogs will be mostly facts and timelines. I just can't get into the emotional and personal side to it. I'm usually a very open person, but this is.... OK, who am I fooling? I'm just being a GUY.

This week, we have two apointments with medical doctors who specialize in international adoptions. Once we get their opinions, we will have to officially accept the referrals. Then we plan our trip. We're hoping it will be within a couple of weeks.

Hang on kids! We're coming!!!!

No comments: