Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The verdict is in...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to announce that Zachary Pavel Horner has officially been adopted by Ryan & Katherine Horner. The 10 day waiting period has been waved and they will be picking him up tomorrow morning from the Baby Home at approximately 9:00am.

I'd love to tell more, but I am exhausted. As I mentioned, we were up all night and we just got back from Novo 15 minutes ago. It takes 4 hours (not 3) to drive ONE WAY. So not only did we have court AND a bunch of paperwork chasing to do afterward, but I've also been in a smokey minivan for 8 hours today. I'll post more tomorrow morning before we get him.

In the mean time, I'll post a picture collection that I downloaded to blogger before I left. Yes, we can now offically show him off.

Enjoy!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so, so, so happy for you!!!!!! What an amazing blessing.

willjenni said...

First to Post?? :-) Ryan and Katie....no words can describe or imagine how you must feel. Congratulations to you all....we can't wait to talk to you, see you and meet Zac. Blessings to you all and we love you!

Love, Jenni, Will, Bill, Cole and Brooke

WyoLisa said...

Congratulations! We are so excited and happy for you!! We look forward to seeing you and getting to know Zac.

Love The Trimble's

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! What a blessing! He's JUST gorgeous - I loved the video slide! We're so so happy for all of you. How long will you stay in-country?
<><
Lisa, Kevin & kids

Nate and Becca said...

Thanks be to God!!! All the waiting is finally over. We cannot imagine the joy in your hearts. Joe is very excited to meet his new neighbor friend!!
Congratulations!!! The Witts

G and G said...

There is nothing I can say. I just thank God for His kindness! And you have THREE CHILDREN!!!!We love you!

David & Jodi said...

Congratulations! It has certainly been a long wait for this momentous occasion. We hope you enjoy every minute of this special time.

Rachael said...

Congratulations!!!

Steveg said...

Congratulations, we're so happy for you!!

And an ever bigger congrats on getting the 10 days waived.

Alex, Tami, Meg & Aden said...

Congratulations Horner family! We can't wait to meet Zac and look forward to seeing you all soon!

-Alex, Tami, Meg and Aden